about Riva Home.
Riva Home are one of the UK’s largest suppliers of Soft Furnishings + Home Accessories; including Bedding, Cushions, Curtains, Blinds and Throws. Our brand new state-of-the-art head office and distribution centre is based in the Leeds (LS14) area, just a few miles outside of the city centre.
Employees at Riva Home can enjoy a competitive salary, employee discount scheme, pension scheme, exceptional training/development, use of our in-house gym, roof terrace and catering facilities, and many other great benefits.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Head of House.
(aka Office Manager / Receptionist)
This a great opportunity for a charismatic, organised and motivated individual to join the team as our ‘Head of House’ – otherwise known as an Office Manager or Receptionist (but we prefer our title, as it’s much more than this!)
The role of Head of House will be primarily responsible for managing our head office facility and being the first point of contact for our customers; upkeeping our exceptional reputation for customer service.Daily duties would include, but not be limited to, the following:
Welcoming customers and colleagues on entrance to our fantastic facility
- Dealing with general correspondence via telephone, email or mail
- Liaising with suppliers such as cleaners, caterers and maintenance teams to ensure our facility is a constantly clean, tidy and productive working space for our team
- Organising office mail and deliveries (inbound and outbound)
- Maintaining the high standard/finish of our head office facility (such as decorations, furniture etc) o Assisting the wider teams with basic HR tasks such as time sheets, absence forms etc
- Organising company social events
- Co-ordinating induction programmes for new employees
- Occasional support to the board of directors candidates must.
- Be fluent in the English language, written and verbal
- Possess exceptional organising skills, and always be on-time
- Be well presented at all times, and a natural communicator
- Be proficient in the use of PCs and in particular email and office administration software
- Have a keen eye for detail and a passion for maintaining an excellent customer service reputation
- Be prepared to do ‘whatever it takes’ to ensure our customers and our team are working in a welcoming and productive environment
- Be within easy commuting distance of our Head Office, based in Leeds (LS14).
- Be able to work Monday – Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
- Have a UK drivers licence
If you wish to apply for this role, please address your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with the subject title “HOH Application”
£22k - £24k (DOE)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Senior Account Manager.
As part Riva Home’s expansion, we are looking to recruit a rewarding and exciting sales role within our business.
The successful candidate will be integral to the companies continued growth and will be primarily responsible for the growth of the wholesale business.
The candidate will become a key player in securing, developing and managing customer accounts. They must be a strong communicator, leader and team player who enjoys a challenging yet rewarding role within a fast paced and growing company. The individual should be able to use their own initiative, have a strong eye for detail and ability to work under pressure.
- Securing new accounts and managing a portfolio of existing accounts primarily in the North of England and also including Scotland, ROI and Northern Ireland.
- Willingness to travel to meet prospective and existing customers.
- Assisting in the introduction of new product categories to existing and new Key and Independent accounts.
- Maintaining regular communication with the Head of Sales and Regional Account Managers to identify areas where sales can be increased.
- Understanding and implementing fulfilment requirements of Key Accounts including supplier portals, delivery terms, compliance & quality assurance.
- Monitoring and managing aspects of our Trade Portal in relation to Key and Independent Accounts.
- Monitoring and managing Freshdesk CRS in relation to Key and Independent Accounts.
- Inputting data for Key and Independent Accounts such as product quotes, due dates, forecasts & call offs.
- Working alongside the Purchasing Team to regularly review Critical Paths and update customers of changes, accordingly.
- Regularly liaising with the Operations Department to ensure fulfilment of Customer orders.
- Participation in the set-up, management, and break down of Trade Show exhibitions.
- Formulating short, medium and long term sales goals with the Head of Sales and regularly reporting on progress therein.
candidates must have.
- Proven track record of Sales to major retailers and Independent retailers.
- Sales experience in Home Textiles and/or Home Accessories.
- Intuitive, organised and able to confidently manage both verbal & written tasks.
- A brilliant communicator who is happy to work collaboratively within a dynamic team.
- Process driven and a problem solver who has a keen eye for detail and ability to take responsibility for sales, administrative and operational tasks.
- Focused on customer care and dedicated to ensuring work is completed both promptly and professionally to ensure the highest level of service is maintained.
- Excellent time management skills and be able to work in an office full-time: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- Microsoft Office proficient and possess PC skills for digital order processing and distribution.
- UK Full Drivers Licence.
candidates should have.
- Previous experience working in an office environment with B2B Wholesale Customers.
- Previous experience in customer care.
- Possess an interest and understanding of operational tasks in an office/warehouse environment.
If you wish to apply for this role, please address your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state your notice period and current salary in your application and kindly note that any applications received without appropriate Cover Letters will not be considered.
£40k – 50k plus commission (DOE)