Supply Chain Manager
We are seeking a skilled, experienced and highly motivated individual to join our growing team here at Riva Paoletti. Please apply by emailing your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Monday to Friday, with 40 hours of work per week. The primary duties are:
- - Setting up and planning for new ranges coming into the business, bought by the buying team.
- - Keeping a close eye on stock balances and making sure they are in line with demand.
- - Working alongside and responsible for the merchandising assistant.
- - Keeping a critical path, making sure incoming shipments run smoothly and on time.
- - Producing reports and statistics using computer software.
- - Liaising between factories, internal departments and customers.
- - Building and maintaining relationships with supply base (including occasional overseas travel).
- - Passing invoices and working closely with the finance department.
- - Making sure the quality of the product is in-line with company standards and suitable onward shipment to customers.
Candidates MUST (Essential):
- - Be extremely good at working with statistics.
- - Possess an ability to analyse data.
- - Have strong commercial awareness.
- - Be extremely organised with great attention to detail.
- - Possess in-depth knowledge of stock systems along with MS Excel and similar PC programs.
- - Have a minimum of 5 years experience in supply chain management, and (ideally) previous merchandising experience.
Salary: £30k to £40k per year, subject to experience.
Back to news archive