Purchasing Manager (Key Accounts)
Riva are seeking an individual to manage their key accounts in the purchasing department. This person will be liaising with factories on a worldwide scale, and have regular communication with internal departments and key customers. This role is part of the management team and an integral position in the company.
- Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Performance Related Bonus, Free On Site Parking
- Good Access Routes
- 28 Days Holiday
- Based in Leeds, West Yorkshire
The role will include:
- Setting up and planning for new lines selected and ordered by our key customers.
- Keeping a close eye on stock balances and making sure they are in line with demand.
- Working alongside the merchandising assistant and sales director.
- Making sure incoming shipments run smoothly and on time, using critical paths.
- Producing reports and statistics using computer software.
- Liaising between factories, internal departments and customers.
- Building and maintaining relationships with supply base with occasional overseas travel.
- Passing invoices and working closely with the finance department.
- Managing the clearing of containers with our freight forwarders.
- Making sure the quality of the product is above standard and suitable for the job.
The applicant must have the following attributes:
- Extremely good with figures.
- Ability to analyse data.
- Good business sense.
- Organised and great attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the day to day running of a warehouse operation.
- In depth knowledge of in house stock system, spreadsheets and typical Microsoft Office programs.
- Minimum 3 years experience in global supply chain management, and previous merchandising experience.
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com.
Back to news archive